Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all my readers!


Giving birth does NOT a mother make.
Mothers are the ones who nurture, care for and mentor others.

If you are lucky enough to have your own children (those you have given birth to, or those you care for), I hope that you had a wonderful day with them, and were able to hold them closeley.

For those of you who don't have children, Happy Mother's Day to you too, and thank you for being a great role model for others in this world.

Happy Mother's Day also, to the fathers out there who are both mother and father to their children!

I hope you all have had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all the comments and try to reply to everyone. It's the least I could do- it's very...Average.